LinkedIn Find us on Facebook Find us on Twitter Google + Follow our RSS Feed

Transcript Requests

UConn alumni as well as students at Storrs and the regional campuses can request official transcripts of their academic records by writing to the University of Connecticut, Office of the Registrar, Wilbur Cross Building, U-4077, Storrs, CT 06269-4077 or calling (860) 486-3331. Requests can also be faxed to the Registrar at (860) 486-0062 with or without using a form.

All written requests must include:

  • Full name (including any other names you may have used while attending)
  • Date of birth
  • Social Security number (optional)
  • Student Administration System (PeopleSoft) log-in number, if known
  • Dates of attendance
  • Complete and accurate addresses of transcript recipients including ZIP codes, and the requester's address and telephone number in the event that there is a problem with the request.
  • A daytime telephone number in case of problem
  • Your signature

Requests must be signed even if they are faxed. There is no charge for transcripts. Request forms can be completed at the Registrar's Office, Wilbur Cross Building on the Storrs campus. These forms are also available at the regional campus registrars' offices for mailing or faxing to the University Registrar at Storrs.

For a copy of the form, visit the Online Forms page and choose "Transcript Request Form"

Students wishing to receive transcripts from the School of Dental Medicine, School of Medicine, or the School of Law must obtain them directly from the school in which they were enrolled. For information on obtaining transcripts from the School of Dental Medicine call (860) 679-2175, for the School of Medicine, call (860) 679-8186, and for the School of Law, call (860) 570-5136.

Since we need your signature, we cannot accept email or phone request.

For more information regarding transcripts, please visit the Office of the Registrar's website.